My name is Ta Kang, Lin and I was born in Taiwan. After graduating from the University of Tasmania with a Master of Journalism, Media and Communications three years ago, I decided to go back to work in my hometown, Taiwan. At the moment, I’m working as a Digital Marketing Manager in Taiwan Realty Headquarters, I am responsible for online media planning, website performance monitor, official site maintenance and user interface optimisation. I appreciate the University of Tasmania professors’ kindness and patience to help me complete my master degree successfully. For an international student that would not be easy to get through all sorts of problems without their help. I have lots of wonderful memories of Australia. Thanks to the University of Tasmania and Dr. Nicola Goc.

If you are interested in a master degree that aims to produce experts, independent and entrepreneurial communicators, then enquire now and start your degree at the University of Tasmania this year.

This alumni review appeared first on the Journalism, Media & Communications graduate website.