© Richard Eastwood Images
What kind of access will you have?
24/7 access to the Learning Hub areas on Level 2 and Level 3 – access to computers and online Library resources.
Library items can be checked out on the Self Check machine.
What will you need to do?
• Get a UTAS proxy/swipe card from the TUU building (Contact Centre) for $25 ($10 is refundable)
• Get the proxy card activated at the Morris Miller Library Client Services desk. If you already have such a card you can use it straight away
• Have both your UTAS student ID card and the proxy card with you at all times while in the library
What are the security arrangements?
• Security patrols and CCTV cameras
• Security can be contacted on the internal phones on Level 2 and Level 3. To contact Security using your mobile phone the number is 6226 7600
• A Help Point is located directly outside the Morris Miller Library front entrance
We invite you to post a comment on this blog.