The Document Delivery step by step user guide is designed to assist Document Delivery clients in using and interacting with the Document Delivery Account. It covers:
- How to log in
- How to search for a book / journal /conference etc titles
- Explains the ‘Search Results’ and how to ‘get’ the item
- That the ‘Request Form’ is populated with the book / journal /conference etc and relevant publication details
- Tells the client what section they are required to fill in for copy requests
- Explains the reason to use ‘Create Request’ option – this is not preferred unless the search option was unsuccessful
- Tracking their DD requests and what the relevant status means
For further information please contact Doc Del staff.
The Document Delivery requesting system is now open again for you to begin requesting. We have installed new software on our system, so if you encounter any problems, or peculiarities, please contact the Document Delivery Service immediately.
If you forget the password we emailed to you when you first registered for the Document Delivery Service you do not have to reregister all over again.
Simply phone us (Hobart 62 26 2230) (Ltn 63 24 3571) or email us (Docd...@lib.utas.edu.au) (Docd...@lib.utas.edu.au)
We can then ‘reset’ your password and tell you the new password over the phone or email it to you. Then you can begin requesting again, or if you wish, choose your own password again through your ZPortal “Account details” link.