“I believe that the Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences has helped me gain invaluable experience and contributed immensely in my professional development.”

Rameshwari Amatya, Nepal

My name is Rameshwari Amatya  and I am from Nepal. After browsing through a number of courses offered by different universities around Australia, I found the Master of Pharmaceutical Science at the University of Tasmania to be the most suitable course to my interests.

I was enticed because the course allows for flexible elective units, which lets students study subjects they are interested in. Furthermore, the research component of the course gives students the opportunity to do their own research, upgrade their time management skills, and it paves a pathway to higher research degrees.

Studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences has really enhanced my therapeutic knowledge of medicines, which in turn has offered me with a new career opportunity, as I am looking to register myself as a pharmacist in England.

I believe that the Master of Pharmaceutical Science has helped me gain invaluable experience and contributed immensely to my professional development. If I had to pick a specific highlight, meeting and interacting with people from different national and cultural backgrounds in my first year would have to be it!

I had always heard that Tasmania was a place of natural beauty and when I arrived, I was not disappointed. I loved the calm and tranquil atmosphere of Hobart, and Hobart’s ability to create an excellent environment for students to study.

I would definitely recommend the University of Tasmania to anyone wishing to pursue their studies. The perfect student environment and the quality of the education offers students a chance to excel in their studies and get the best out of their degrees.

My time in Tasmania and the University of Tasmania exceeded my expectations and I will hold those memories for a lifetime.

If helping people or medicines and chemistry sound like your thing,  contact us today!