Food access and supply in Tasmania during the COVID-19 pandemic: Report 17
From 25th May through 7th June, The Tasmania Project invited survey responses from Tasmanian residents aged 18 and over about food access and supply in Tasmania during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Topics covered by the survey included
- Changes to the food supply and access to foods
- How Tasmanians have bought and consumed food
- Perceptions of Tasmanian grown produce and food exports
- Access to Tasmanian seafood
- Opinions about how the Tasmanian food supply could be better prepared in future
To view the full report please follow the link.