From 25th May through 7th June, The Tasmania Project invited survey responses from Tasmanian residents aged 18 and over about food access and supply in Tasmania during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Topics covered by the survey included
- Changes to the food supply and access to foods
- How Tasmanians have bought and consumed food
- Perceptions of Tasmanian grown produce and food exports
- Access to Tasmanian seafood
- Opinions about how the Tasmanian food supply could be better prepared in future
To view the full report please follow the link.