As part of a program of activities being run at Inveresk while the new campus is being developed, we are offering FREE 30-min workouts available to students, staff and the community:
Wednesdays 1pm: CIRCUIT
Thursdays 1pm: PILATES
The program will be trialled for 4 weeks throughout March, in collaboration with POD Fitness Launceston. A great chance to enjoy the mild weather, take a break from work or study and get into some fun and fitness.
Keen to come along? Here’s what you need to know:
- Meet outside Station Cottage (across the grass from the student accommodation) at 12.50pm for a 1pm start. You will be required to complete a pre-exercise questionnaire at your first session
- Wear comfortable clothing you can easily move in, runners (for Circuit) and bring a water bottle and mat if you have one (for Pilates)
- Bathroom facilities are available at Station Cottage, and if the weather is rainy we have undercover options so the sessions will still go ahead
- If you can’t make it every week that’s fine, just come whenever you can. No bookings required
- Feel free to invite colleagues, friends or family; everyone is welcome!
Sessions are open to all ages and fitness levels. For Circuit we’ll be doing a range of bodyweight and strength exercises with some light cardio activities. Pilates is beginner level with intermediate options for a challenge. Exercises can easily be adapted to allow for any past injuries or individual issues.
For further enquiries, please email Chelsea Wingrove, Communications and Engagement Officer, Northern Transformation Project: email@example.com