AIM Overseas – Short Courses

Study? Travel? Why Not Both?

Business Communication and Negotiation Skills – USA

Info http://aimoverseas.com.au/program/business-communication-and-negotiation-skills/

Step into this leadership-style program and develop your business communication and negotiation skills from an American perspective at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC). Interactive workshops and team building activities, taken over 3 intensive weeks, will provide you with professional insights into dealing with conflicts in the workplace and how to conduct meetings and interviews in a US context. Through all the meetings at the “Executive Dialogue” and with business owners, you also have the opportunity to work on your presentation skills to become adept at producing informative and persuasive presentations.

“I had definitely underrated this program before I left for it. I came back with so much more than I though I would. Things that I learnt at a college in America, experiences and cultural activities as we immersed ourselves in American cultures, and life-long friends from both America and Australia. I got so much more out of it than I had ever imagined, and would do it one hundred times over.”

Tania Zoghbi – Bachelor of Business

Did you know…?

Credit and over $6000 in Government funding are available for eligible students.

Places are limited so Apply now!

For more information, go to www.aimoverseas.com.au

Call 04888AIMOS (0488824667) or email info@aimoverseas.com.au —

Marketing and Communications Team

AIM Overseas

www.aimoverseas.com.au
courses@aimoverseas.com.au
(02) 9975 7792

Comments

This post doesn't have any comments