5 Minutes with… Adam Carvosso, Faculty of Health Web Project Officer

What is your favourite childhood memory?

Our family was on holiday in Europe when I was nine, and we visited the ruins of Pompeii. Being a major tourist destination, it was packed with people when we were there in the middle of the day. I was following my parents around, but getting frustrated when they kept wanting to stop at things I thought were boring and didn’t want to go into places I wanted to look around. After a while, I decided to just run for it! I had a great time looking around at my own pace while my parents were extremely frantic and trying to find me. They found me again after about half an hour. I expect they probably didn’t enjoy that one as much as I did!

What is your favourite winter meal?

Pea and ham soup.

What do you do to relax?

Spending time with friends, family or my partner. When alone, I unwind by listening to podcasts, playing video games or reading books.

Adam Carvosso (Medium)

What is your greatest dislike?

Extremely hot and humid weather.

What do you like most about your work?

I am fortunate enough to be working with a team of highly competent people who I get along with really well. Co-workers can make or break your work environment, and I definitely got very lucky here.

One wish for the future?

Pea and ham soup.

Tell us one thing people might not know about you.

Although my surname looks and sounds Italian, it actually comes from Cornwall, England.

Comments

This post doesn't have any comments